Nigeria’s Energy Transition Office is pleased to announce the commencement of ETP Compete. ETP Compete is a National Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students in accredited Tertiary Institutions across Nigeria. The ETP Compete has been designed in stages.
ETP Compete will present a scenario for undergraduates to research and present written opinions which will be assessed by a team of energy experts. The 10 highest scoring entries will proceed to stage 2 of the competition.
Ten students with the highest scoring entries from Stage 1 will be invited by Nigeria’s Energy Transition Office to Abuja for the second stage of the competition. In the second stage, students will present their entries and defend their opinions to a distinguished panel of judges. Top three entries/students will emerge from this stage and will be awarded prizes.
ETP Compete Entry and Rules
- An electronic copy of the entry must be transmitted within time to firstname.lastname@example.org Entries must be sent in before 11.59pm, May 20th, 2023.
- Entries must have a cover page with the following information
a. Full Names
b. Name of Tertiary Institution
d. Resident Address (Campus)
e. Telephone Number
f. Email Address
- Entries must not exceed 11 pages
- Entries must be in the PDF format
- Entries must be signed and justified
- Entries must be written in size 12 fonts
- Entries must be spaced on 1.5 paragraphed lines
- Font should be clear and readable
- You must be a legitimate student of an accredited Tertiary Learning Institution in Nigeria.
- Attached Attestation Form must be filled correctly with correct information